Can't export video

40U538072

What does it do when you attempt an export?  Any error messages?  What are your export settings?   If yours a licensed version?  What version?

Share the project and someone will test it.  This can be done privately and it's not difficult.  Just follow these steps...

•     Back up --- With your project on the timeline, click on MENU at the top-left.  Click FILE|BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Choose a folder and SELECT FOLDER.
  •     Upload ---  Use a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.* - to upload the saved, numbered FOLDER.    Do NOT upload the individual VPJ or export file. 
  •     Get link --- Get a public link.  If using Google Drive click GET SHAREABLE LINK. If necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with the link can view" 
  •     Share ---     Click COPY LINK | DONE.  Paste that link here, or click the folder at the top-right of this forum to message it privately to me.  It won't be shared.

*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.

1. It refuses to export. Nothing works.
2. Nope.
3. I don't know my export settings.
4. Not sure if it is. I would be able to if I remembered using a registration key,
5. V12.28 64 Bit

I am not going to share the project because I ran out of Drive space, and I can't free any of it.

At the top-left of the window it should indicate license status...  image.png

Save Project File AS routinely, giving it a unique # or name, so as not to overwrite prior saves.  Using Save Project Files (no AS) will overwrite.  From the HOME tab, that choice is available by clicking the caret to the right of the Save Project button on the toolbar.

Overinstall the current release.  If no joy, first uninstall via Windows Control Panel | ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS.

Export setting are shown in the export window...  image.png

Go to OPTIONS | DISK tab and Clear Unused Cache Files.

Reboot the PC.  If it still won't bring up the export window...did you first Uninstall via Control Panel?  If not, try that next.

Sign up for free drive space from another server, if possible, and share the project.  Google Drive and MS OneDrive are candidates.

I can't refresh windows. I have no interest in that. I did finally use Revo after it now works, uninstalled Videopad, and reinstalled. Seems to work fine now but is going to stop working again. I just know errors are going to pop up again. Videopad is so bugged I wish they would just somehow fix all of it and create a patch for all of them. I am very cautious.

The people over at the support systems treated me like a retarded failure. They are literally jerks and they didn't do anything related to the issue. They just went for something completely different and said that I used profanity at them. I never been throwing any profanity against support. They won't fix the issue unfortunately.