Imported sequence just show a BLACK block on the track, where are the clips?

MLO2022

Hallo Team

I prepared a sequence of several clips (approx 80 clip section).  This sequence I am using for the main clip in the background. 

But when I import the sequence onto a track in the main clip, then it shows it only as a long black block. All the clips which are actually part of it are not visible.

You still the individual clips in the sequence itself, when you go to the sequence register BUT not on the new track, where it not imported

What could the issue be here?

Regards

MLO

• borate changed the title to Imported sequence just show a BLACK block on the track, where are the clips?

What VP version?  Not seeing that in the latest here.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

Two sequences were created, then the #2 sequence in the bin (top-left) was imported into the middle of #1.  Worked as it should.

Share your project.  Someone will take a look and come up with a fix.  The process is easy, quick and can be done privately.  Just follow these steps...

•     Back up --- With your project on the timeline, click on MENU at the top-left.  Click FILE|BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Choose a folder and SELECT FOLDER.
  •     Upload ---  Use a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.* - to upload the saved, numbered FOLDER.    Do NOT upload the individual VPJ or export file. 
  •     Get link --- Get a public link.  If using Google Drive click GET SHAREABLE LINK. If necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with the link can view" 
  •     Share ---     Click COPY LINK | DONE.  Paste that link here, or click the folder at the top-right of this forum to message it privately to me.  It won't be shared.

*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.

I played around with the program and something very interesting happened...

When I go to the background sequence and switch on the  "one person button", next to the track eye " enable track solo and then back to the "three people" again, then all over sudden the clips reappear again.  Some sort of REFRESH kind of.

This seems to help with my problem here.

But for what is this "enable solo track"  single man and three men?  What is the purpose of it?

Shall I just switch all tracks on the "one man"?

MLO