The programme does not record sound on the 1st attempt

Ronnie G

Another issue I have with Debut is that when I open the programme to start screen recording it only records the picture but not the sound. To enable the programme to record both picture and sound I have to log in and out from the programme several times before ultimately I get the programme to record both picture and sound. 

Another issue is that also at the first attempt to start the recording the sound and picture are out of sync. 

After re trying a second or third time this issue sorts itself out. How come all these problems with this software? Is there something i may do from programme setting to resolve these issues? 

• 2 weeks later...

On Debut, please go to 'Options' and under the 'Audio' tab, please check 'Speakers' and/or 'Microphone'.

If still this will not work, please set your sound card or "Stereo Mix" option as your Windows default recording device before trying again. Go to Control Panel > Sound > Recording menu > select your sound card or Stereo Mix and set it as default. If these options are not listed, right click on the blank area, select "Show disabled devices", look for the option, select, click "Set default", click OK.

When ready, go to Debut options > Audio > check mark Microphone and Speakers boxes and click OK to retest.

Thank you.