Before purchasing

Lord of the Flies

I'm interested in purchasing videopad but I notice when I download the trial version it's a beta and I can't seem to find an option for selecting the latest stable version so my question is if I purchase your software will the download that I receive be a stable version? Or will I be paying to use this beta version? Please clarify this for me thank you.

Seems they are a little slow in removing the beta designation at times, but it's gone now.  The 64-bit release.

The versions offered on the NCH Videopad page have passed beta tests. Should a problem surface, please post specifics here.

Though there is a six-month window for free updates, there's no need to do that if your version is working well - and it won't expire.

You can always test drive the latest, to see what's new, then reinstall your purchase.

For protection, Save Project File AS routinely, giving it a unique # or name, so as not to overwrite prior saves.  Using Save Project Files (no AS) will overwrite.  From the HOME tab, that choice is available by clicking the chevron to the right of the Save Project button on the toolbar.