VideoPad Project crashed when trying to export

MartinJessen

Hi 

I have made a long video, spending a lot of hours on the editing and now when im trying to export the video i just crashes at around 30% complete.

The screen turns completely black for a second and then the bar says "Failed". I have taken a screenshot that i would lake to post on this topic but i am not sure how to. 

It is extremely frustrating now that i spent so much time on the project and i get nervous that i wont be able to complete the final video once im 100% done.

I have tried several times now and the result is the same. Im using the resoulution 720p just to make it quick but it still wont work.

I hope you have a solution for this.

Best regards 

Martin

Let us try 1-2 things and see if we can get the project exported and also learn more about the problem.

Can you try a export to WMV format?

let us know if it works

Also you could try a export to mp4, and change the mpeg compressor, when exporting, go to file format, default quality and then try different compressors.

if the above does not work, then we will need to look more closely at the project and see if the issue is caused by any effects or transitions.

Good hearing that it worked out, but there's no obvious reason why 720 should not succeed.  What version of Videopad is being used?

Install the current version For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.