PC Crashed While Exporting a Video

Sherif Soliman

Hi Everyone,

I used to use Video Pad for Lecturing Subjects, my Videos Usually takes up to 2 ~ 3 Hrs Max, 1, 2, 3 or maybe more videos to be merged together to create these 2Hrs...

Today I was exporting a Video in 4K resolution Downgraded to 1080p - 60 FPS, and in the same time I was working on 3D Cad Program called SolidWorks, This Program is a High End Application which needs a powerful PC.

My Specs as Follows,

Intel 12900K - 12th. Generation

Graphics Card: RTX3090

RAM 64GB - DDR5 - 5200 Mhz

Does this have any kind of effect of using both programs in the same time?

Shall I leave my PC working in Rendering / Exporting Zone without touching anything else?

Need Advice Please...

If not doing so already, consider using the 64-bit current version of Videopad.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

As video rendering is resource intensive, it is wise not to co-run other demanding apps, though that isn't definitive.  HD video shouldn't be a problem.

Confirm that the video driver and Direct-X are up to date...   https://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/kb/1772.html

Noted... Seems like Fifty to Fifty to me.  My System won't get crashed but to be sure that everything will work just fine is to leave the Rendering Works. Normally and then once it is finished then I can resume my Work.

And regards my Video Card Drivers, Yes it is up to date.

Thanks a lot.