What is the recommended (recourse saving) handling of multiple videos, several tracks, sequences?

MLO2022

good day Team

My video consist of approx 90 single video clips and approx 7 video tracs and 5 audio tracks. Total video length is approx 35 min.

Videopad is struggling sometimes to handle this all and the refreshments are taking long. 

What would be the best handling of such projects?

1. Does the use of sequences save resources? 

2. May I reduce the previous quality somehow?

3. Should I use for the intro and outro a separate sequence?

4. When I use different sequences and combine them to main clip, then the audio tracks jump somewhere in several tracks below and the audio waves indication does not represent the real audio. Where silent is, it still shows a signal.

5. Am struggling this way (work with sequences) to silent the background music wherever a speech is supposed to come.

Thanks a lot for any recommendation

• borate changed the title to What is the recommended (recourse saving) handling of multiple videos, several tracks, sequences?

Video editing is resource intensive, so higher-end hardware is recommended.  Do a WEB search for "PCs for video editing."

For lengthy, multi-track, complex projects use Videopad's 64-bit version.

Large projects can be broken up into more manageable pieces, each exported, then those exports later assembled for final export.

With large very high-def files, Proxy Editing can speed up rendering regardless of what editor is being used because smaller files are imported and worked with during the session.  Click the link for a explanation.

In general, the fewer tracks the better.  Embedding sequences in the main sequence should not cause the problems you describe in #4 above, but we'd have to see the project to analyze what's going on.  An intro or outro can be an embedded sequence.

For tips on dipping music under speech, see your other post.