WavePad iOS files take up 20gb space?

Lucylove

5 hours ago, Lucylove said:

Hi there.

Wavepad is taking up 21gb on my iPad. Is there a way to control this?

Hi! How many WavePad projects do you have on your device?

Please note that durations of WavePad projects would also affect the amount of storage being occupied.

You may also opt to archive projects on a different device/cloud so that you may offload them from your iPad.

You may open a support ticket through this link https://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html if you need immediate and direct assistance.

Thanks for the reply! I’ve imported a few 2 hour long .m4a files that were immediately converted on import but nothing more than that. These aren’t the audio files, they are listed under general -> storage-> apps -> documents and files, but you know … Apple won’t let me see them probably because they assume I’m a child that shouldn’t have access to my own files 😂

10 hours ago, Lucylove said:

Thanks for the reply! I’ve imported a few 2 hour long .m4a files that were immediately converted on import but nothing more than that. These aren’t the audio files, they are listed under general -> storage-> apps -> documents and files, but you know … Apple won’t let me see them probably because they assume I’m a child that shouldn’t have access to my own files 😂

You're most welcome! We'll be here should you need further help.