REQUESTING FOR FLEXISERVER 4.01 INSTALLER

XIRLEO

Hi all, can anybody point me the link where I can download a flexiserver 4.01 installer?  we had a license for this version and it is currently installed in our server. But One of my colleagues upgraded it to the latest version (7.05) thus invalidating our license... Hope you can send me a link where I can get the old version (4.01) so I can restore our flexiserver. Thanks so much for any help you can give.

Regards, 

1 hour ago, XIRLEO said:

Hi!

NCH Software installers are generally very small in size. The link MakubX posted is from the official "old versions" archive page of NCH Software.

If you have a registration code from the past, kindly make sure that you temporarily disconnect your computer from the internet while running the installer, so that the old version installer will not auto-update.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with. Thank you for your continuous support.

56 minutes ago, EIB said:

Hi!

NCH Software installers are generally very small in size. The link MakubX posted is from the official "old versions" archive page of NCH Software.

If you have a registration code from the past, kindly make sure that you temporarily disconnect your computer from the internet while running the installer, so that the old version installer will not auto-update.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with. Thank you for your continuous support.

oK.. Thanks alot.. Best regards.

• 2 months later...