Landscaping Tab > Advanced Brushes. How are they accessed??

albertop9

Hi. Greetings everyone! An absolute beginner here.

To the point…  I just cannot figure out, nor find any info on how the advanced brushes in the DreamPlan Landscaping tab are accessed.
The User Guide reads (page #18 in the PDF):

There are several tools to aid in modifying the landscape. Based on system settings, one of two sets of terrain editing tools are available:
Basic Tools:
Basic Brushes:

[…]
Advanced tools:
Advanced Brushes:

Well… What are those oh-so-special system settings that apparently can't be revealed in a damn (pretty crappy, btw) User Guide?!?

Shortcomings like this seem so glaring and inexcusable to me that, from this one alone (yet not the only one I've noticed after hardly one hour of exposure) I've already regretted choosing and purchasing this software.
I don't give up easily though… so I'll give it a few more hours. Let's see if I get to like it and eventually praise it! - I really want to…

Thanks in advance for any help!
Alberto, from Spain

11 hours ago, albertop9 said:

Hi. Greetings everyone! An absolute beginner here.

To the point…  I just cannot figure out, nor find any info on how the advanced brushes in the DreamPlan Landscaping tab are accessed.
The User Guide reads (page #18 in the PDF):

Well… What are those oh-so-special system settings that apparently can't be revealed in a damn (pretty crappy, btw) User Guide?!?

Shortcomings like this seem so glaring and inexcusable to me that, from this one alone (yet not the only one I've noticed after hardly one hour of exposure) I've already regretted choosing and purchasing this software.
I don't give up easily though… so I'll give it a few more hours. Let's see if I get to like it and eventually praise it! - I really want to…

Thanks in advance for any help!
Alberto, from Spain

Hi!

Are you using the latest version of the program?

v7.47 shows the brush options as indicated on the user guide.

Kindly refer to the attached screenshot.

Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 2.11.05 PM.png

Hi EIB. Thanks for your quick reply!
Yes, I am using v7.47 of DreamPlan Plus (licensed) on this system:
OS X El Capitan v10.11.6
MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2009) 
Processor   2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 
Memory   4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 
Graphics   NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB 

And here's my DreamPlan window.

Btw, how do you attach screenshots here? The toolbar right above what I'm typing has no upload/attach button, neither on Safari nor Google Chrome. - !?