Free 30 day Updates

Joseph Rodick

I was led to believe that once purchased, I had the ability to obtain a free update within 30 days from original purchase date, however when I download and install update, it does not reflect that the software was updated.  In addition, I am unable to find a maintance program, like techsmiths.  Please assit, thanks.

12 hours ago, Joseph Rodick said:

I was led to believe that once purchased, I had the ability to obtain a free update within 30 days from original purchase date, however when I download and install update, it does not reflect that the software was updated.  In addition, I am unable to find a maintance program, like techsmiths.  Please assit, thanks.

Hi!

Please note that for licenses bought in 2016 and later, updates are free for up to six months from date registered. After that, your purchased software will continue to fully function permanently, but a fee (at a discounted rate if you can provide the old registration code from your earlier purchase) will be required if you wish to upgrade to the next newer version.

If you've purchased a license just recently, kindly open a support ticket through this link https://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html and provide the e-mail address you have used for the purchase.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with. Thank you for your continuous support.