Does MixPad Support "Ample Sounds" VST 3

Dubinvero

I have not been able to install Ample Sounds VST 3 on either MixPad trial edition or WavePad Masters edition. WavePad gave an error message that the Ample Sound VST was not supported. 

Has any forum user successfully installed Ample Sounds VST 3 on either the WavPad or MixPad Master editions?

I greatly appreciate any feedback.

I finally got an answer from NCH.  "MixPad and WavePad does not support VST3. Only 32-bit VSTs are supported by the software."

I had previously asked NCH support but did not get a direct answer. The MixPad user manual does not address the lack of VST 3. The WavPad User Manual is very clear stating that it only supports VST 2.

I hope this information helps.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2022 at 9:10 PM, Dubinvero said:

I finally got an answer from NCH.  "MixPad and WavePad does not support VST3. Only 32-bit VSTs are supported by the software."

I had previously asked NCH support but did not get a direct answer. The MixPad user manual does not address the lack of VST 3. The WavPad User Manual is very clear stating that it only supports VST 2.

I hope this information helps.

Hi Dubinvero,

This suggestion has been forwarded to our developers, they are already working on this request to support VST3. You may signup for free on our NCH Software Newsletter Signup so you can receive update once a new version is released that supports VST3.