Stop VideoPad from uploading an older soundtrack.

Henknz

I am editing segments of old VHS home video that have been transferred to DVD, But once I have finished with one DVD and start on a second one, VideoPad remembers and uses the soundtrack of the previous DVD, instead of uploading the current one (presumably because the file designations are identical). Restarting the computer doesn't make any difference. How can I persuade VideoPad to 'forget' the older soundtrack?

Didn't work. I was so excited. Thanks for trying though, because I've had other occasions when it stubbornly  'remembered' an old edit after I had made a change.

I'm using VideoPad Professional, and just adding the VOB files directly from the disc.

What version?   Look at the bottom-left of the window.  Try the latest.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

If the VOB file names are the same, try adding incremental numbers to each - VOB1, VOB2, VOB3, etc. prior to importing them into Videopad.

Share a few files that have the issue and someone will check it out.  Very easy.  Upload them to a free server such as Google Drive or MSOneDrive, get a shared (public) link and post that link here.

Not sure what's happened just now, but when I saw your latest post, I started VideoPad up again, and it immediately went into an upgrade, automatically. And now - the problem has gone!

Thanks for your help and prompt replies. This is a good platform.