Is Slash and Rhythmic Notation Possible?

Thanks! I'll definitely submit a suggestion or two. I used Finale pretty much since it was first released, and more recently been using Musescore, but I recently started playing with Crescendo and I've fallen in love with it's ease of input (and the fact that it's on Windows and Android is wonderful). My initial impression is that with a few tweaks it could really compete with the big boys.

• 7 months later...

I can create a slash sheet by simply using the text tool and spacing the generic font forward slash mark

on the keyboard with in the staff lines, then I copy the entry and paste the slash mark grouping where I need them.

Although this has no MIDI interface value its a great way to create a quick slash chart with out having

to create a masterpiece  every time you want a simple chord chart ....   when using the text tool you can

select your font, If you installed  MuseScore  there should be a Muse Jazz somewhere listed in you font book or

download  fonts from the MuseScore site.  All I really want most of the time is a simple program where I chose from a

series of character and tool  pallets, and then just drag and drop the characters on to the staff layout.