Unable to Register - No Support

BarbieMB

I purchased WavePad Master's Edition about a month ago. I had a hard time getting the registration form to accept my ID and Key. I thought I eventually did, but I must not have because I am unable to get the regions feature to work. I contacted Tech Support and was very pleased when they responded. They sent me a new Key to use. They said my other had expired. I was so happy. When I tried to use that one, it too was refused in the registration form. I am very discouraged. I contacted them again and got an automatic response that I have no Tech support. I did not purchase Tech support, but think I should at least get through the registration process. Seems like I wasted my money!!

If anyone can help me, I would most appreciate it.

Barbie

I just tested the registration information we sent you previously and it does work correctly. Please make sure you are entering it in exactly as it appears in the email.

If you did require additional assistance simply reply to the email we sent you with your registration information. This way we can easily track our previous correspondence with you as to provide you with the quickest possible response.