Deductible expenses report

JPinNT

I have just started to trial MoneyLine for monitoring personal finances. I have notices that when creating a transaction, there is an option to select that it is a deductible expense. However, I cannot seem to find any report or other way to generate a summary of all deductible expenses. It also seems to remove the transaction from the other reports available.

Am I missing something?

Cheers,
JPinNT

There are four reports you can use to analyze your spending:
*Income/Expenses by Category - lists a summary of all transactions within the specified time period, grouped and sorted by category. Double-click any category to view all the transactions made in that category during the specified time period.
*Expenses by Payee - lists a summary of all expense transactions within the specified time period, grouped and sorted by Payee. Double-click any payee to view all the transactions made to that payee during the specified time period.
*Account Activity - lists all the transactions for an account within the specified time period. Also displays whether the transactions have been reconciled or not, denoted in the R column of the report.
*Budget - lists your spending by category and compares it to your budgeted amounts, listing variance by dollar amounts and percentages, for a specified time period.

If the information you need does not show up on those reports, sadly, there is no other way to generate it.

NCH Software formally takes suggestions or feedback about products through the form at http://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/

• 3 months later...
On 5/2/2022 at 6:46 AM, JPinNT said:

I have just started to trial MoneyLine for monitoring personal finances. I have notices that when creating a transaction, there is an option to select that it is a deductible expense. However, I cannot seem to find any report or other way to generate a summary of all deductible expenses. It also seems to remove the transaction from the other reports available.

Am I missing something?

Cheers,
JPinNT

I just submitted a feedback report.