Issue Capturing Snapshot of Sequence

wcorey6

Hello!

I am currently using VideoPad Professional version 11.48 and am experiencing a very annoying issue that I hadn't experienced with previous versions; When trying to capture a snapshot of a sequence, it NEVER captures the snapshot at the exact position as the cursor. It always captures it 4 to 5 to 6 frames earlier in the sequence which is capturing undesirable snapshots. Is there a fix for this bug in the making or has anyone else experienced this / know how to resolve it?

What's the file type?  Share a video of one that has the problem and someone here will analyze it.  The process it quick, easy and can even be private...

Upload the file/s to a free server, such as Google Drive or MS OneDrive, get a shared (public) link, copy the link and paste it here or to me in a Private Message via the mail envelope in the top-right corner of this forum.  When using Google Drive, if necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with link can view."

The problem cannot be replicated here - tested with several common file formats.