How can I remove an mp4 video stream in order to upload the mp4 to Twitter with AUDIO ONLY?

paul.cardin

How can I remove the video stream from an mp4 file in order to upload the mp4 to Twitter with AUDIO ONLY? (mp3 Audio cannot be uploaded on Twitter but mp4 Audio can)

I've browsed for solutions but cannot find anything on the web.

Maybe somebody knows a way of doing this with Videopad. I know it's an extremely versatile program and I figured it might be possible?

Thanks guys!

• borate changed the title to How can I remove the video stream from an mp4 file in order to upload the mp4 to Twitter with AUDIO ONLY?

With the file in the bin (upper-left), right-click and Save Audio Clip As New File.  By default, it's placed in the MUSIC folder on your PC.

This is a WAV file.  Many utilities are available if it needs to be converted to another format.

That said, it appears that Twitter accepts video files and not audio-only files.

Check this out... https://gamecurse.com/en/3-ways-to-upload-and-post-audio-on-twitter-tutorial/

• borate changed the title to How can I remove an mp4 video stream in order to upload the mp4 to Twitter with AUDIO ONLY?