64-bit version?

HackerDaGreat57

I have a large camera from Nikon which takes really really high resolution images, and I don't want to lose a single pixel of quality while making, for example, a panorama. I already tried 4GB Patching the PhotoPad executable, but still no avail. I verified my computer has a 64-bit CPU and 128GB of RAM. I also have a GeForce GTX 1650 Ti GPU (irrelevant but may be useful). BTW, VideoPad already has a working 64-bit version so it might save a little time to copy over the Visual Studio configs from that and just find-replace the names and copyrights.

(I'm just making assumptions about the Visual C++ stuff because all of your software looks a lot like native WinAPI apps)

Yes, I am having issues creating a panorama. The preview loads perfectly at 100% quality, but when I try to actually make the panorama, it fails because it "ran out of memory". Clearly this isn't the case since I have 128GB RAM, of which >120GB are free. It's happening because the core PhotoPad EXE is 32-bit rather than 64-bit. If I recall correctly, 32-bit EXEs can only utilize up to 2GB of physical RAM no matter what. I can confirm that this is the issue since the panorama fails when the quality is 30% or higher. Again, I cannot afford to lose ANY quality.

I am using 3 JPG files, the resolution of all three images is 6000x4000, the bit depth is 24, and they are each 300dpi.