Have run into 3 major glitches and countless small ones. (Please refer to https://tinyurl.com/44j92enb)

Julia Kot

Hasn't even been a week and this is my 5th topic.

First video rendered destroyed. -3h

Then audio missing and glitched out audio track. -4h

Now half of the video is missing video. -15h

This software is trash. Do you have anything for your defense? Or can I get a refund?

Without seeing your project, symptoms are too general for other than guesses.  Folks here will help you if you take time to upload as instructed in your other threads.  Then we can see exactly what you are seeing, and recommend solutions.

Did you update to the current release?

Nothing of your project will be lost if it's backed up routinely.  Save Project File AS, giving it a unique # or name, so as not to overwrite prior saves.  Using Save Project Files (no AS) will overwrite.  From the HOME tab, that choice is available by clicking the chevron to the right of the Save Project button on the toolbar.

Many issues are due to user unfamiliarity.  Others can be dealt with.

For refund info check here.

First of all. I did "save AS". 3 times... But we'll continue that in the other thread.

Second of all. I don't want you to fix these problems. I want you to fix this software and prevent this in the first place. I'm not gonna be coming back here every 2 days with a new problem and sending you a new video every time. 

And lastly, no matter how unfamiliar a user can be this shouldn't be happening. These problems are straight up glitches and not user errors. If you're trying to tell me that it's a user's fault then I'm sorry I didn't see and checkbox saying:

[x] Yes, render the video destroyed.

How do I turn this feature off?

Seeing your work will help YOU fix the issue.

Never have we seen [x] Yes, render the video destroyed.  The software may not be at fault.

You have not stated whether you are now using the latest release.

You have not submitted the project for analysis.  It would be best to upload the entire project.

Folks here are standing by to help you if you meet them halfway.

• borate changed the title to Have run into 3 major glitches and countless small ones. (Please refer to https://tinyurl.com/44j92enb)