Ripping a CD

Encrypted_God

Hello everyone. I have over 600 CD's and of course many of them are from the same artist. Pain stakingly I have to rip them on a new SSD. Anyways...Using WMP, I can rip all day long and it will rip as usual. If I rip a CD that's from the same artist, WMP will rip that album into one folder (or same folder that was created). I'm sure you know what I mean. So.....how do I get this particular program do behave that same way?

When you rip a disc, you need to select the output folder, so if it is not going to the right folder, you will have to change the destination. You just need to click the Browse button and select the correct folder.

I understand that part elk.  So...let's say I have 10 Black Sabbath CD's, I will need to create a folder named "Black Sabbath" then another one inside that main to separate each CD. So for an example: I have to create a folder named Black Sabbath on my Disk E. Then inside that folder I have to create another one named; Paranoid. Then Direct the RIP into that folder. I put in another Black Sabbath CD named; Sabotaged. I will need to create a another folder inside the main folder Black Sabbath and direct the RIP to that folder, Yes? God I hope not....

8 hours ago, elk said:

Please try this:

In ExpressRip click Options -> under "Filename Format for Exracted Files" section:

For Custom field enter: [%a]\\[%b]\\{%n %t}

So, you will get  "Artist\Album\ Tracknumber TrackName.mp3"

So that string will do as I want? btw....I'm ripping in FLAC but I'm sure that doesn't matter. As per; "TrackName.mp3"