Evaluating Wavepad

Mick Berg

Hi.

I'm evaluating Wavepad and it seems pretty good, I would especially like the batch processing feature. However the website says the program is fully functional for fourteen days, but none of the processes that I applied in the batch processing worked. It went through the whole procedure, but the files were unchanged. Also another problem I have with the program is, that the left right arrows seem to move the cursor in very coarse steps, and the shift key seems to do nothing, so it's impossible to set edit points accurately. And thirdly, the scrubber does not do what I am used to. You should be able to move the cursor and hear the audio at that point. I can't buy the program with these problems unresolved. Can anyone help?

1) just to assure you, the batch converter does work, otherwise we would have been flooded with emails about it which we haven't. please try changing the output folder to something different than the input folder. what effects did you add to it?

2) the step increments for the left and right arrows are not course they are very reasonable, making it any smaller would result in issues with sampling inaccuracies (i..e. the file would not play at exactly where you selected). this is a generic audio issue and not a wavepad issue.

3) the scrubber does exactly what you think its supposed to do, it is playing the audio at the selected point in time.