NCH Evaluation

Guest Guest_Alex_*

Guest Guest_Alex_*

I installed IVM and tried it with a few USB modems to no success. I recently purchased an Aopen PCI TAPI modem and want to see if the software will work with it; however now IVM indicates that the trial has expired and I can't find contact information for support on the site.

Any suggestions on how to contact someone by email, phone, whatever?

• 1 month later...
Guest viera
I installed IVM and tried it with a few USB modems to no success.  I recently purchased an Aopen PCI TAPI modem and want to see if the software will work with it; however now IVM indicates that the trial has expired and I can't find contact information for support on the site.

Any suggestions on how to contact someone by email, phone, whatever?

Try nch@nch.com.au

Good luck.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:(  Lots of luck contacting them....we purchased a $300 telephony card, paid for premium support and still can't get help from them.....my advice......use a different program!

Just install the program again... problem solved.

And I ALWAYS get my questions answered... I LOVE IVM...

• 3 weeks later...
:(  Lots of luck contacting them....we purchased a $300 telephony card, paid for premium support and still can't get help from them.....my advice......use a different program!

I am an expert using this program. if you would like to purchase support from a 3rd party please email me at: (RJM2003@charter.net)