Document text very blurry

Barrister

I am trying to zoom in and scan down a single page.  I took the pdf version, converted it to .jpg to insert in the timeline.  When I zoom in on it to fill the screen with the top half of the page, the text is too blurry to read.   It was scanned in 300 dpi originally.  When I view the .jpg in other image viewing software, I can zoom in and the text is quite clear.   Can anyone suggest why this is happening? 

The best way to solve this is to let someone here see the document, or submit it to me in a private message via the envelope at the top-right of the VP window.

Upload the file/s to a free server, such as Google Drive or MS OneDrive, get a shared (public) link, copy the link and paste it here or in a PM.  When using Google Drive, if necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with link can view."

The doc downloaded from Dropbox successfully.

After zooming the top-half and adding a .25 SHARPEN effect (optional) it looks very similar to what's seen in an image viewer.

Don't go by what is shown in preview, take a look at the exported result.  Check the Personal Message.