I cant get rid of Jane Doe on customer entry.

HWG10

The customer entry form is driving me mad. After selecting to add new customer it comes up with all the fields filled in for Jane Doe. How do I get rid of this as I would like empty entry fields so that I can just put in the items I want.  Surely there is a way round this, else it makes the program unusable for me.  Help please.

1 hour ago, HWG10 said:

The customer entry form is driving me mad. After selecting to add new customer it comes up with all the fields filled in for Jane Doe. How do I get rid of this as I would like empty entry fields so that I can just put in the items I want.  Surely there is a way round this, else it makes the program unusable for me.  Help please.

The question is not very well understood. Attach images with Upload or insert images from URL

• 2 weeks later...

Im sorry but I cant find anyway to upload the image. It's just that when I open the customer input page every field is filled in with Jane Does details, including default fax, phone number etc. I dont want to use all these field as I just want to enter some of them and also I dont wish to remove the example info in them everytime. If you open the new customer page you may see what I mean, unless mine is just corrupted.  

upload images in clouds (google drive, or similar) and share a link so I can see what's going on. Because I see customer data usage has not been a problem so far.

Customer name is required, Contact Person and contact first name is not required, then what problem do you mean

https://www.mediafire.com/view/qi4rlorlxdatmlx/Screenshot_2021-01-28_223840.jpg/file

That is how the form appears to me everytime I open it with all the fields filled in with garbage.  I don't have a customer Jane Doe, or anyone with those details, so everytime I want to enter a customer I need to go down to every field and either delete what is in there , or type over with my own info. Surely a new form should come up with nothing in it. Am I doing something wrong??

6 minutes ago, HWG10 said:

That is how the form appears to me everytime I open it with all the fields filled in with garbage.  I don't have a customer Jane Doe, or anyone with those details, so everytime I want to enter a customer I need to go down to every field and either delete what is in there , or type over with my own info. Surely a new form should come up with nothing in it. Am I doing something wrong??

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pqjkk9sdtbkjhhk/Customer.mp4/file

If that's your problem, reinstall, but backup the data first. https://www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/easetupfree.exe