Video and still no audio whatsoever

ThatTechGuy

I have been paying for this program for a long time!

Large Video Files will not load audio or play audio that I Import into my Projects.

This problem exists in many different ways and I am unable to figure out why it only does this with large video files which to be honest are not large at all! the file I am referring to is 1.98 gb FLV recorded from game footage and the file is not large at all.  So If you could just make a quick fix to your little program there and fix this issue that would be nice I have other free flv editors and they dont have this problem and the only reason why I use video pad at all is because of the transitions.

I don't want any Links to download <app that I HOPE WORKS> or try <that think that you already know it isn't> or read <this step by step guide that has nothing to do with what your asking help for> or read that....I read every single thread you had on this issue and I'm telling you it has to do with the file size I am very knowledgeable at a computer and would prefer to not get the run around or copy and paste treatment I know what is and isn't wrong I can hear sound on my computer I can hear sound in video pad but not when the file is 1.98gb you have your issue please fix it so I can use what I paid for.

ps. its the file size it does it with any larger format already tested it with my vast library of videos only large files do this

The "no audio" issue can be caused by a number of factors.  Use the latest version.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

The only way to track this down is for others to replicate the issue.  Please share the file by uploading it to a free server, such as Google Drive or MS OneDrive.  Get a shareable (public) link, copy the link and post it here or in private via the envelope at the top-right of this forum (Personal Messenger).

If using Google, change "restricted" to "anyone with link can view."  Someone here will be glad to check it out.  Answers usually come quickly.