Download page missing

Cyberglobe

I wish that NCH took the habit of placing all revision numbers and release dates on their website so that we can easily determine if a new release is out or not. I dislike the fact that I must constantly download the files and install them to find out that they are still not updated. Waste of my time and NCH's Bandwidth.

It is not hard to create a separate organized download page with all available downloads with their release dates and also keep 1-2 back revisions within the list incase the new release does not work for someone.

Can this be fixed soon?

I wish that NCH took the habit of placing all revision numbers and release dates on their website so that we can easily determine if a new release is out or not.  I dislike the fact that I must constantly download the files and install them to find out that they are still not updated.  Waste of my time and NCH's Bandwidth.

It is not hard to create a separate organized download page with all available downloads with their release dates and also keep 1-2 back revisions within the list incase the new release does not work for someone.

Can this be fixed soon?

I totally agree. NCH, please ? :-)

Thanks !