Failure to export video to DVD

marc7

I just ought the NCH video editor home edition. Before I used a few time the trial and it was working very well, so I decided to buy it. Now, I downloaded (I think) a newer version.

I wanted to make a trial dvd but when I want to export and burn the movie, I get the message burn dvd not responding. I did reboot my laptop, did download the program again and install again after delete, changed disc and so on but still the same.

Finally I tried on my other laptop (older one) but it is just the same

Is there something wrong with the register key or what, I don't know.

Anyway I see that I am not the only one with this issue.

Please can you give me the right answer

Marc

The older issues you cited were likely not the same as yours.  Can you burn an ISO movie?  Here's the latest VP version.

To track this down, please share the project so others can see it just as you do and attempt to burn.  The process is easy, takes little time and can be private.  Follow these steps...

1.  With your project on the timeline, click on MENU at the top-left.  Click FILE|BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Choose a folder and SELECT FOLDER.
2.  Locate the saved, numbered folder - not the export file or only the VPJ.  Upload it to a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.*
3.  Get a shared, public link.  If using Google Drive click GET SHAREABLE LINK. Click the blue "Change to anyone with the link..."  Then click COPY LINK | DONE.
4.  Paste that link here, or click the folder, above top-right in this forum, and message it to me.  This is private and won't be shared.
*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.