Help with IVM

dmelnyk

Hi folks:

I recently purchased IVM Professional and a CallUrl 4LV+ board (RevA2). Everything installed corretly and seemed to be working fine with one line. The Line Detect program seemed to have trouble allocating channels, but one channel seemed alright. After attempting to set some items for other channels, IVM suddenly crahsed and any restart of IVM results in an immediate crash of the IVM software. Only solution was to uninstall and then reinstall. HOWEVER, the IVM software finds a ZOOM modem (on another line) that I do not want IVM to handle. When I remove it from the list (Using the settings tab) IVM promptly crashes and will not restart (restart results in immediate exception and crash of IVM) Downloaded EasyTapi 2.3.0s from CallUrl.net and installed, All four channels seem to be available, but IVM still has problem crashing when I try and remove the zoom modem and one of the TalkVoice lines (As I have a professional licence which only allows three lines). Any assistance with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards, Dave Melnyk

d.melnyk@sympatico.ca

+1.416.488.6798