Cannot export after trial period / YouTube-direct fails

Al1

Здравствуйте. в версии, предлагавшейся к скачиванию бесплатно, появляется через несколько дней окно с требованием купить. Я сделал срочный проект и не могу экспортировать без оплаты. Это несерьезный метод вымогания денег. Почему сразу нельзя было предупредить? когда я теперь еще этот ключ получу?скажите плз что делать!
никому бы не посоветовал
Hi. in the version that was offered to be downloaded for free, a window appears a few days later with a request to pay. I have done an urgent project and cannot export without payment. This is a frivolous method of extorting money. Why was it impossible to warn right away? when will I get this key now? Please tell me what to do!
I would not advise such thing anyone

Try your export as AVI.  If that does not succeed, back up the project, then install this version.

If you have paid and licensed, just register your key by clicking the 3-lined 'hamburger' menu at the top-left, then FILE, then Register Software.

Post here if problems persist.

• 1 month later...

Hi i have just paid for home licence-  since then it is not allowing me to export video to Youtube. It comes up with ' upload failed' see video page on you tube- which i cant find?

I have tried three times = very frustrating and time consuming......help

This has nothing to do with licensing.  Direct YouTube uploads occasionally fail due to data limits, which reset daily.  A retry in early morning PDT hours may succeed.

When this occurs export in a YouTube approved format (Mp4, AVI, etc.) and use their uploader.   https://tinyurl.com/hcdrpts

Just now tested a short VP-direct upload to YT and it succeeded.