I am trying to export a video but got stuck!

Vigla

I am trying to export a forty-five minutes video but:
-The first time the picture got stuck at minute 32 and the sound at minute 38.
-The second time all the video got stuck at 2nd minute.
The export settings are:

Preset: Custom

format: mp4

Default Quality / Filesize: High Quality

Audio: High Quality

Resolution: 1920 x 1080 - 1080p HD

Widescreen fit: (Nothing! I can't change it! I want to put at Letterbox but it's closed)

Frame rate: Variable Frame Rate (Max 30 fps)

Can you help me please ???

Thank you!

There should be no hang ups with 1080.  What version of VP is being used.  Try the latestFor licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

If that doesn't help, upload and share so someone here can check it out.  A 40-minute project will take some time to upload, but it's not difficult and can be private.

Here's how...  http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

If it contains sensitive material link it in a personal message (PM).  Click the envelope above.  It won't be passed on or retained.  Use FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS, not simply SAVE PROJECT, and don't forget to share it.  Before you attempt the upload, right-click on the folder that was created by SAVE AS PORTABLE PROJECT, click PROPERTIES and verify that the file size is not too big for the free space available on the server.

• borate changed the title to I am trying to export a video but got stuck!