How to export at 25fps 1280x720

LostManAbroad

So I have been messing around with VideoPad but my brother has asked for some help doing something that sounds fairly simple but I cannot figure it out. With the whole Corona virus isolation situation, my brother and all his DJ friends like to get together and have these parties on Twitch TV so that we can all hang out and listen to music together. One thing he likes to do during his sets are to throw in some funny or cool short looped videos. My brother told me the he can do the looping and he just needs me to cut the small clips out of a bunch of downloaded YouTube videos.

I can do that easy enough. The part I am unsure about is how to make it so the end product ends up at the specs that he needs. My brother says that the videos need to be 25fps and they should have a resolution of 1280 x 720p. He tried to advise me as to how I can do that but he is not familiar with VideoPad. My brother uses Premiere Pro which is simply out of my price range so I am trying to do it in VideoPad. My brother said that in Premiere Pro he did it by setting up a sequences that are set to 25fps and 1280 x 720p and then he just drags the video into the sequence. I see that VideoPad has sequences but I am unfamiliar with them or how to use them.

So 2 questions really. Can it be done in VideoPad? And if so, how?

Drag your clips to the sequence, arrange them to taste.  You might even separate them with GAPS by dragging them apart.

Then export using the specified settings  settings.jpg

In this example the export File Format was Mp4, but there are many others.  Ask your brother which format he prefers.