Lossless export: stick 2 video files; stick video + photo

primh

Last ~6 month I used version 6.32 RUS and have one problem: when I try stick few videos maked by same camera and export it with lossless options - just one part realy export with lossless (fast), but every other one with full converting (slowly). For version 7.xx and 8.xx its the same problem. So i should first use other videoeditor to stick videos, and after videopad for editing 1 big file.

Second problem reveal itself when I update to 8.20 (en or ru nevermind): when I try add pictures or text to video after lossless export I take no this picture, but just last frame of video before or even nothing. For version 7.xx its the same problem, but 6.32 have no it! So I return back 6.32.

I make 2 portable projects with this problems - https://drive.google.com/open?id=17SI6t7C8KmgHd58uC-Mo4iL4VmUaEejY

2 hours ago, borate said:

For lossless export, video must meet these requirements.

Yes , my video meets the requirements.

2 hours ago, borate said:

In your 'en-video-picture' video there are several still frames (4 fingers).  Please be more specific on what you intend and the steps you used.

Step just one - lossless export of my project. In result second one should have picture with 4 fingers a few seconds two times - middle and end video, but after export I haven't it.

In first project 3 videos should be stick without converting, but 2 of 3 do full converting/

Using version 8.20...

Your first project - stick - was fully accepted as a lossless here.  Three clips exported.

That mp4 result was loaded into Videopad, then two still were added - middle and end.

Lastly, the edited project was exported at default mp4 settings.  It looked just as previewed - complete with the stills in middle and at the end.

Its very strange...

What system you use? I do it windows 7 64 bit and additional testing on windows 7 32 bit - both have same problems.

I upload my result video same folder. What interesting - when I open it with VLC player there is no photo with 4 fingers at all, just last frame with pause; if it play by google drive player (it do new converting when upload) - will just one photo middle; if using GOM player you will see both photo, but rewinding work not correct this area.

Windows 10 64-bit here.  VP version 8.20.  Try it.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

Everything looks fine at this end.