Black Borders on export VP Pro

Thor

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong.
When I'm editing in VP Professional the video looks fine, full screen with no issues. When I export the file and play it, it has black borders on all four sides.
I can't get rid of them no matter what I try.
Heeeeeeeeeeeelp......

Are you in the MATCH MONITOR mode?  Click the chevron to the right of the View button.  This may give a better representation of what the export will look like.

Try using the LETTERBOX or CROP TO ASPECT RATIO in the effects window for the clips that aren't correct.   On export do the same.image.png

If you upload the project, share it (make it public) and post the link here someone will analyse the issue.  It's easy, and can be private...

Here's how...  http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

If it contains sensitive material link it in a personal message (PM).  Click the envelope above.  It won't be passed on or retained.

Use FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS, not simply SAVE PROJECT, and don't forget to share it.

Hi, thank you for replying. My version does not have the Aspect Ratio Transformers in the Effects options. I've even tried exporting the project as a video file, then re-importing it to VP and trying to use the scale function. Again, it looks fine when it's in the VP screen but when I export it and play, the ratios are all over the place.