Exporting with transparent background

• 3 months later...

Hi there... Turn your animation into a GIF. Then your background will be transparent as an overlay. If you know how to create a GIF in Express Animate , great!  If not, let me know and I will be glad to list the steps.

I do not use VideoPad, I use another program. But if VideoPad has CHROMAKEY, there should be no problem. just set your background in Express Animate to a color not used in your project. Then you can get rid of the background using the chromakey in VideoPad.

• 2 months later...

I just did this recently, I used a Chroma Key for transparency, just layer it in Video Pad and use the Chroma Key Video Effect. On another project though, I needed to export it with a transparent background (a stinger transition) so I had to export it as an Image Sequence as PNG with Transparency, and a third party tool to turn that into file type and encoder that could handle actual transparency (WebM or mov) in video. Hope this helps.