Higher video quality fails uploading

JenDT

I've been using Videopad for a while and within the last 6 months, at least, some videos will not upload in 1080, I have to choose 720.  They fail at 1080 and I'm not sure why.  It seems if they are longer with more clips they just won't upload with the 1080 and 60fps, if they are shorter they will.  Is there some kind of limit to the length?  

Folks do it all the time;  there's no limit.  Any error message?  What version is in use?  Reinstalling might be worth a try.

Here is the latest.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.

If you take a few minutes to share a project that balks at 1080 export someone will check it out.  It's not difficult...

Here's how...  http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

If it contains sensitive material you can link it in a personal message (PM) to me, via the envelope above.  Be sure to FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS, not simply SAVE PROJECT, and don't forget to share it.