Video after compiling not show up

BurningWiki

okeay as of today i have a few problems with this program, 

i have the pro version (paid) and i have NEVER had these problems before today!

my video wont appear anymore after iam done makign and compiling it!!!!

1. Option - Disc - are set to the correct hard drive

2, export video - default path changes back to its default path at c : users/video 

even tho i already changed it and made it the default location!!!.

if i change the location again, to g : users/video my video wont appear their anymore!, and i cant find it any were!!!!

plse help i compiled the same video 3 times now taking up 3,5 hours of my time!!!!!!.

With recent versions, the default save location is your c:\users\<your profile name>\video. (The path has backslashes)

If you click on that path in the export box and change to another path and then export, that project should retain the path setting when it is reloaded.

You can save to any folder of your choice and the exported file will appear in that folder.

You can set the default export folder under OPTIONS|EXPORT.

thank you for your reply, good sir!

and iam well aware of this, i think this was not a problem caused by the software, after i checked it a few times, i think my external G drive had some issues and just powering off, that made the program reset it self to its original destinations..

so i guess that was the problem making a other video right now, so i will soon find out after iam done editting, will keep you posted!,

once again thank you for your reply!.