Help with the access box

Kodeek

I can only move the "effect box" up and down , and not side to side, it is always in the direct view of my video. How does one move the box off to a corner where it is not in the way.  Once I finally got my video straightt up and down it made a border I did not put around it, and cannot get it off.  How do I get My original video on the screen to view while editing without a premaid border ?  I just want My original Video Up as I started with it I did not apply nothing, am wondering how did it apply the border without me applying it?

An easy way to rotate a clip is to right-click on it in the Media Bin (top-left) and click ROTATE.  Then an orientation choice will appear.  Choose the one you want.

You can trim the clip in the bin:  Drag the scubber (red line) to the start point and click the SET START button.  Drag it to the end point and click SET END.  Then click the ADD button under the preview window to drop the trimmed clip onto the timeline, where it can be trimmed/edited further. The full-length original clip will remain in the bin.

Or,  right-click the clip and PLACE CLIP ON SEQUENCE.  Another way:  simply drag the clip to the sequence.

Thank you so very much!!! I really appreciate your help!! It must make some time to get used to the entire program.  I know it looks like a  really good site. I know I will have to take my time and get to know the features and "stuff" before I can really get going.  I just needed some quick help.  Thank You so very much!!!   I was getting frustrated.  Now I'm good to go! Thanks A Bunch

3 minutes ago, borate said:

Glad it's working for you.  Check out the tutorials http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23872-videopad-tutorials/

And the HELP files, by clicking the ? in the top-right corner of the Videopad window.

Hi I will be watching those videos for sure.  I need em.  Thanks again for your help and the link!!! Have a wonderful night!