MP3 Encoder

Guest digging_holes

Guest digging_holes

I just installed Switch. I have been trying to convert a wave file to mp3. When I click on "convert", it starts downloading "mp3el.exe". When it finishes, I get a message saying that the component has been successfully installed. When I click OK, I get another message saying that Switch was unable to install the component and I need to download it and install it manually. This I do. It tells me the installation is successful. I return to Switch, click Convert, and the same thing happens all over again. How can I fix this problem?

• 2 months later...

I got exactly the same problem - exactly! I install this mp3el.. thing "successfully", but swithc doesn't se it and always asking me to install it?

Where exactly I should locate this mp3 thing for switch to see it?

Regards,

oleg

• 1 year later...
C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\Components\mp3el

I have the same problem. I installed mp3el or whatever. it installed ok. But Switch still does not work and gives the message mp3el needs to be downloaded etc.

Do any of you with this problem have a PC on a network in which one needs 'Administrator privleges' to install some software? Could that be the problem? Although, when a program will not install for this reason, one gets a message that 'you do not have administrator Provileges', and this message did not come up.