Exporting problem , 4K initial to 4K mp4 file

77stp777@gmail.com

Lately I am expireancing problems with Exporting a large 4K  file  format into 4k MP4  file.

Before I've used a demo version of VideoPad and everything was great. But my files were all under 45 min long. Now I

want to make a 2 hours and a half movei. I have perchased a license  for VideoPad today. 7.03 version.  I make Exporting and it  just stops after 2 - 5 min of Export run. 

Then I tried to do in 2k resolution and could not do it. It stoped after 1hour 47 min with 50 min left of original file.

I am in despaire. Please, help!

Edited by 77stp777@gmail.com
make it clearer

I shared the lenthy project.  I made 2 unsuccessful tries in 2K resolution. Then I closed the project and started it anew.

I made the second part of the project in 2k. (First part, as I said, was done before)

I am kind of happy. But unsurtanty is bozering me. I can't understand why it went wrong on 4k resolution Exporting. I still have one more job which 

I'd like to make in 4k resolution with 2h30min duration. 

Do you think it would be OK if I ZIP that project and share the link here?

Thanks for your prompt unswer.

• 3 weeks later...

As yours is a lengthy video perhaps you can upload just the 4K portion that's not exporting correctly.

Place it on the timeline, then click FILE|SAVE AS PORTABLE PROJECT.  If there are a large number of files, Zip them.

In Windows, select (highlight) all the files, then right-click on one of them and SEND TO|COMPRESSED (zipped) FOLDER.

Upload the result to any free server, such as Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive or the like.  You may have to create an account.

Once uploaded, share the file publicly.  With OneDrive, simply right-click on the uploaded file and  then click the SHARE choice.

Paste the shared link here, and someone will check it out.

Before you go to this trouble, please download and install the latest VP version, and try your export once again.

Thanks for your reply. I will try to do what you have written, but I wander if that simple thing should take so much of my time and energy. 

I tried to downlowd 3 differen virsions (up to 7.05 or 7.04) and I tried to run exporting on each of them. Now I downloaded new 7.10 

So, I am trying very hard to make the VP working.  I exported my project in Full HD. It ran great. But I need it in 4k. And it take so much troubles.

I have 125 4k files in my project. I don't have enough (apperently) space in GD to send you a link on Portable Projec ZIPed files. My ZIPed files were pain in the ass too.

WEll, I think I needed worry free soft to make 4k movie, thats all.

Respect,

That's too bad.

To comply with Google's space limitations perhaps you can place a quarter or a third of those files on the timeline, save as a Portable Project, zip them and upload to Google Drive.  Then paste the shared link here.

Be sure to save your full project in its entirety with a unique name that won't be accidentally overwritten.