Contacting Support

dmyers

Does anyone know how to contact the Support dept?

I paid for Gold email support for 12 months.

Neither filling in a form on the website or sending an email to nch@nch.com.au has elicited a reply. I'd like to think that someone is mulling over my question but an acknowledgement would be nice.

Hi,

Due to a number of emails we receive everyday, it may take a few days for us to answer your question. If you have paid for Gold email support, your email will be in high priority in the waiting queue. Please email me your email address and I will check with our technical support department.

You can also post your question on this forum. We also often check it or other users can help you as well. :)

Does anyone know how to contact the Support dept?

I paid for Gold email support for 12 months.

Neither filling in a form on the website or sending an email to nch@nch.com.au has elicited a reply. I'd like to think that someone is mulling over my question but an acknowledgement would be nice.

I am inclined to agree wth you about contacting tech help. I purchased a support package as well, and have not had any reply to my inquiry for close to a week. I can appreciate the fact that they are busy with large volumes of e-mail, but the auto response stating "someone will respond within 24 hours" and then not getting any acknowledgment kind of makes you wonder if your message was received at all. Oh well, I guess we can hope that being that busy would suggest a quality product.

Thanks for your suggestion. I will forward this to our techincal support team for consideration.

I am inclined to agree wth you about contacting tech help.  I purchased a support package as well, and have not had any reply to my inquiry for close to a week.  I can appreciate the fact that they are busy with large volumes of e-mail, but the auto response stating "someone will respond within 24 hours" and then not getting any acknowledgment kind of makes you wonder if your message was received at all.  Oh well, I guess we can hope that being that busy would suggest a quality product.