Keep losing audio

cpsmith58

Let's take a look.

Please share the project. Here's how...

1.  Save your project.  Then, with it on the timeline, click the FILE menu. SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS to any convenient folder.

2.  Open the folder that contains the saved files and ZIP them all.

3.  Upload the zip file to DropBox, Google Drive, MS OneDrive or the like.  It's free.

4.  Make the uploaded file public (share it) and copy the shared link.

5.  Paste the link into this forum.

First off, thank you very much. But I also have another issue with the same project.  When I create transitions between videos or text boxes, it 'loses' them, I keep having to put them back in.  It ends up being a 'hard cut'/nasty transition when I wanted something smooth and slick, kinda defeats the purpose of transitions when they don't save.

OK, I will post a link in the morning, even zipped, it's a big ass file that is still uploading at 11:33 CST and I have to get up at 4, yikes!

Thanks again!

Can't spot a problem with the audio, which continues after video ends.  It loaded and played fine.

There's a video black flash frame at 6:46:029, which can be eliminated by setting the fade with the transparency fade-in effect instead of the clip's "F" symbol.

At the very head of the project there's a :01 flash of racing video.  View the timeline in storybook mode to remove it easily.

The video exported as an mp4 without incident.

There were no transitions in your sample.  Remember, transitions apply only to video clips that are adjacent to one another on the same track.