Preview and Export Visual Glitches?

VoreGore

Hey, I'm a young YouTuber and I make a lot of complex moving visuals, but I've got a serious problem right now where a lot of the time if I use the zoom, movement or any other similar visual effects it will display errors in the preview and even export things that way. Graphics will randomly vanish, uncrop and unzoom of their own accord. I can work around this for now by recording the small preview from the work area, but I really can't work with this. I uploaded the issue last time under the name The Hell File. See that below. I want this to stop. I can't work like this.

Note: I am using the Pro version on a Mac, not the free version. This is beginning to feel like a poor investment. Please help as soon as you can. Thanks.

What are the specs for the Mac?  CPU, RAM, GPU, available disc space, etc.?  What's your Videopad version?

It might help if someone tried to construct the project.  If possible, click FILE|SAVE AS PORTABLE PROJECT...

Zip the files that result and upload them to DropBox, MS OneDrive, Google Drive or the like and post a public link here.