Can't Export?

Sammaxbr

OK it's me again.

I must have missed something somewhere, but after following the steps provided in my last topic i made (thanks for info guys), i updated to latest version and now i can't export. I'm pretty sure i never signed up for a free trial, either. But the fact that you can't export without paying is ridiculous.

5ccc250a00c14739950dfce97ba3a5f4.png

Did you ever license (pay for) an earlier version? If so, reinstall it. The install file may still be on your PC.

Unlicensed versions don't require sign-up, and export functions are crippled after the trial period. Some time back, one could attempt to uninstall the trial - via Windows Program and Features - and they would be presented with an option to use a free version, with limited export formats. That may no longer be the case, but you can take a look.

A reinstall may or may not enable some export formats. Here's a link to what is listed as the latest "free" version.

Did you ever license (pay for) an earlier version? If so, reinstall it. The install file may still be on your PC.

Unlicensed versions don't require sign-up, and export functions are crippled after the trial period. Some time back, one could attempt to uninstall the trial - via Windows Program and Features - and they would be presented with an option to use a free version, with limited export formats. That may no longer be the case, but you can take a look.

A reinstall may or may not enable some export formats. Here's a link to what is listed as the latest "free" version.

I never did pay for videopad, no. I'll try the free version, thank you.