Bugs in v4.45/4.46

rumplestiltskin

I've already reported this in the proper manner but thought I'd post it here just in case it's something specific with my Mac.

VideoPad for Mac v4.45 and v4.46 both exhibit these bugs.

When dragging the playhead in the timelines (both clip and sequence), moving the mouse cursor above or below the actual timeline causes a loss of focus; in other words, it's as if you released the mouse button (which, of course, I haven't) and the playhead stops moving. This makes it extremely difficult to do any editing or reviewing as it requires more mouse precision than I can muster (and I shouldn't even have to worry about this, right?).

The Windows version (whatever the latest stable release is) does -not- exhibit this behavior; it works fine.

Additionally, when exporting to DVD (in the Mac version), the app reports an error that -seems- to be related to the burning process. I have a Mac mini with an external DVD burner and I am wondering whether the app expects an internal burner. If I export to DVD but save it as an ISO, then burn the ISO to a DVD with another app, it burns fine and the DVD plays perfectly.

In the Windows version, the export to DVD process worked perfectly but my HP has an internal burner. (By the way, both DVDs were of exactly the same project - separately constructed - and both played perfectly.)