How to zoom in slowly on specific points

TheMarduk

I'm new to the newest version of VideoPad. The ''Motion'' feature has changed dramatically so I'm totally lost.

Does anybody knows how to pinpoint the zoom with the key-frame now? On older version you just had to click on 2 key frames, one to start and the other to end it. You could add 2 others to the "animation'' ending or you could just leave it zoomed after that. I see the timeline on this new effect editor, you can add key-frames too but it doesn't seem to affect the new preview window (now, outside of the effect editor)

I just can't figure out how to do now. The new preview window is much easier to pinpoint the position and rotation, but the keyframe doesn't seem to affect the time to zoom in or out at all.

Thanks!

Hi,

The rectangle area you see in Clip Preview is what should be stretched to full screen by the effect.

You can add keyframes in the same way as the old one does.

It works better with dual preview so you can see the actual effect in the Sequence Preview.

Best regards,

I just managed to find out the differences, I had to click on the desired line for it to actually show on the left and I just had to open the window by stretching it on the right. It's just the same thing only more practical.

Thank you very much