Video wont export

holzzzzzz

I downloaded videopad to my dads laptop when mine was being fixed. Then when i got my laptop back i wanted to download the newer version that i had been using on my dads laptop. I thought i might have been able to download 2 different versions so i could pick what version i wanted to use. but it came up it couldnt and it would just overwrite my last one i pressed cancel because i was happy with the version i already had anyway. Then i opened up my editor and it had changed even though i pressed cancel. It wasnt the newest version but it wasnt the one i had been using before. it worked fine until i tried to export. Everytime i tried to export my video it would only export the first 10 seconds and either cut off or be frozen on a frame for the rest of the video but the audio would continue. This kept happening so i downloaded the latest version 4.25 (i think it is). Now it wont export at all. Everytime i try to it crashes. I have been using video pad for about 2 years (1 year on my new laptop, 1 year on my old) and its been fine. My laptop is one year old and has loads of storage so i have enough to run it and im pretty sure i have all the right stuff on my laptop to make it work because it is only a year old. I have tried deleting videopad and re-downloading and it still wont work. It wont export on my dads laptop either (his uses windows XP mine uses windows 10). I have a deadline of today and i really need the video to export. please help?

Under OPTIONS|DISK tab, click the "clear unused cache files" button, and check mark the "clear all cache files on exit" box.

Then reinstall VP and see if it will export.

Also, you may have the earlier version stored on the hard drive. Look under "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad"

Double-clicking the installer should begin the process.

Sorry for the delayed reply.

If above suggestion doesn't work, please also try delete this folder: C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Components and reinstall. You also need connect to internet so the components will be downloaded again.

If you couldn't find the old version, please contact our support team to get one: http://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html