Dialogic cannot answer phone calls

athan00

Hi,

I m using a D/120JCT-LS Euro Dialogic board. I m trying to use it with IVM. In the configuration menu it does recognise all the channels (so I suppose it is set up correctly) and I have followed all the steps on the "installing a Dialogic board" of the IVM web site. But when there is an incoming call there is no answer. The Dialogic refuses to pick up the phone.

I suppose that TAPI does not work correctly for some reason! Is there somewhere I have to specify the type of the ring or the frequency of my telecom company in the TAPI? Or that is done automatically by the Dialogic board?

Any help?

With other programs (like Envox) Dialogic works fine!

Athan

• 2 months later...
Hi,

I m using a D/120JCT-LS Euro Dialogic board. I m trying to use it with IVM. In the configuration menu it does recognise all the channels (so I suppose it is set up correctly) and I have followed all the steps on the "installing a Dialogic board" of the IVM web site. But when there is an incoming call there is no answer. The Dialogic refuses to pick up the phone.

I suppose that TAPI does not work correctly for some reason! Is there somewhere I have to specify the type of the ring or the frequency of my telecom company in the TAPI? Or that is done automatically by the Dialogic board?

Any help?

With other programs (like Envox) Dialogic works fine!

Athan

Did you install the wave drivers. I know the dialogic system software ver 6.0 has some issues. I've had to revert back to 511