IVM Sound quality

herb

Hi,

I have connected IVM using bbpglobal as suggested (NCH preferred supplier as on the website), and transfers are coming in over the VOIP line and getting transferred back out correctly, but the sound quality is appalling. There is so much static that its at about the same level as the actual messages. The messages are fine - there is no static when they are played across the pc speakers. My bandwidth is not an issue - it is ADSL2+ running at 16000/1000.

What causes this, and what can I do to fix this?

Thanks,

Herb

Hi,

I have connected IVM using bbpglobal as suggested (NCH preferred supplier as on the website), and transfers are coming in over the VOIP line and getting transferred back out correctly, but the sound quality is appalling.  There is so much static that its at about the same level as the actual messages.  The messages are fine - there is no static when they are played across the pc speakers.  My bandwidth is not an issue - it is ADSL2+ running at 16000/1000.

What causes this, and what can I do to fix this?

Thanks,

Herb

maybe try callcentric. works good for me. i'm in canada. the cost to try it would be $5