Problems with Overlaying Text

Vidgirl8

Sometimes when I am using text overlays in a video, it causes a slight hic-up in video play. Like a slight stutter in the video that you can see. Sometimes the remedy for thus has been to remove the overlay and try to apply it again, but even if it's not in the same place the hic-up is still there. How can I get rid of this glitch? annomally? There are videos I need to use text in and when that effect happens it makes the video product look cheap and amateurish.

Hi

I can't duplicate this here with VP 3.29 and you don't mention which VP version you are using. I mentioned in other posts that horizontally scrolling text appears and disappears when arriving and leaving at the screen edges, but this effect, although clearly noticeable is not seen in the exported video and would seem to be connected to how the preview is rendered from the thumbnails.

Is the unwanted effect still present in the exported video?

Nat

Hi

I can't duplicate this here with VP 3.29 and you don't mention which VP version you are using. I mentioned in other posts that horizontally scrolling text appears and disappears when arriving and leaving at the screen edges, but this effect, although clearly noticeable is not seen in the exported video and would seem to be connected to how the preview is rendered from the thumbnails.

Is the unwanted effect still present in the exported video?

Nat

I am using Video Pad Pro version 2.41. This isn't about scrolling text. I never use that. This is about text that I want to display in a pop in and out for a second or two. It seems for the recent project I made, the most of them did not show up in the finished product, but one or two did.

Hi

I mentioned the text scrolling simply because the effect I had noticed disappeared when the video was exported. I appreciate that you indicated there was image stuttering and I wasn't certain if you had exported or not. You obviously did export.

However, using VP2.41 all my short texts (both large and small, short and long, small gap and large gap between them) showed up. (about 10 or so added to a 1 min clip). There was no stuttering of the image either so I'm not quite sure where that leaves you. :mellow:

Sorry

Nat